MENTAL HEALTH FIRST AID
There are currently no upcoming public courses.
Private bookings available.
Completing this 2-day workshop gives you certification from the Mental Health Commission of Canada useful for professional development, resume building, and personal contexts.
The course covers:
- Signs & symptoms of common mental health issues.
- How to perform a basic mental health assessment.
- Actions to support someone with mental health issues.
- Crisis intervention (i.e. suicidality, panic attack, overdose, psychosis).
- Local mental health resources.